Pet Talk is a supportive online community for anything pet related. What ever the time of day or night, you’ll find this a welcoming place to connect with other pet enthusiasts, support each other and signpost each other to relevant information, advice and support. Enriching the lives of pets and their loved ones.
I thought it would be a good idea to set some guidelines so we’re all getting the most of this community.
• Be respectful and remember that there is a real person reading your message
• Be supportive
• Be sensitive to how others may be feeling
• Use this forum primarily to give and receive support
• Stay on topic
• Use a meaningful title for your thread (eg: Beds for rabbits in ‘Small Animal Talk’, Aquarium decoration in ‘Fish Talk’, Bird feeder advice needed in Bird Talk, Dog food in ‘Dog Talk’ Nail trimming in ‘Grooming tips’)
• Search for your topic ideas on the forum to see if somebody else mentioned it somewhere (we are new so it’s all brand new right now but something to keep in mind as the threads get busier)
• Be polite and give constructive feedback
• When you need direct support, request a new feature or want to report and issues you find email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
I hope you find the forum welcoming, supportive and fun.
Feel free to contact me if you have any questions. ☺️